Weddings – Kneer Photography – Wedding, Portrait, and Editorial Photographer in Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus, Ohio
MODERN. ELEGANT. REAL.
More than just the events and details, I strive to capture the people, the relationships, and the emotions. That’s what’s important! Those are the images that make you remember not only what happened, but also how you felt in that moment.
My style is born out of years of photojournalism experience combined with lifestyle portraiture. I mix documentary photography with posing and setting suggestions to tell stories and convey emotion. I’m comfortable blending in to the background and capturing the beauty of the moment, and equally confident guiding you into comfortable and flattering poses in the best locations and settings.
Here’s a list of what you will get when you book a wedding with me:
- Me! Some wedding photography companies employ several photographers, and base packages around what “level” of photographer you choose. That’s not how I do things. When you book, you’re booking me.
- 9 hours of continuous coverage: when you’d like me to start is, of course, up to you and depends on what your day’s schedule looks like.
- A DVD of selected and edited images with unlimited printing and sharing rights — big enough to print up to huge sizes comfortably.
- An online gallery for sharing and ordering prints and blog post.
- A 2-hour engagement session — it’s great to get to know couples during this time so the wedding day is that much easier; plus, you’ll have stunning photos for your save the dates, invitations, and to share.
- 2 in-person or Skype consultations to talk about you two, your wedding day, what you’re looking for, your schedule, and all of the important details.
- A custom-designed 10×10, 10 page / 20 side, canvas or leather-bound album book.
I also offer professional-quality prints, wall products, and books through the lab I belong to. The above package begins at $2450 — from there, you’re free to add or modify to fit your needs and wants. Also, if you have something else in mind that you’d really like, drop me a line and we can talk about what you’re looking for!